Sunday, March 11, 2012

C4T 2

Pencil-Metaphor


The second teacher I was assigned to goes by the name of Kelly Hines, a 4th Grade teacher in Washington, North Carolina. Her first post was an illustration of a pencil and all of its components as a metaphor for the different types of teachers in relation to technology and progression. I told her that I thought the metaphor was well thought out, made a lot of sense, and that the "hangers on" portion made me laugh. In the end, I agreed that teachers need to maintain hope for the future.




Her second post that I commented on was a bulletin about a trip to the North Carolina Museum of Life and Science that was free for North Carolina educators. I told her that I thought this sounded like an awesome place that made me think of when I took a trip to the Smithsonian. I asked her for her take on the experience she had there.

No comments:

Post a Comment