Monday, March 5, 2012

C4K for February 2012

C4K Post Number One

I didn't do this post because this was when we had the "special C4K" and I was under the impression that THAT was the first C4K... oops.


On Lauren's video, I stated that I liked her video and was very impressed with it. I told her that she did a great job and to keep up the good work. I was very encouraged that someone so young could do such great things through technology. It was an inspirational video because of how great she did and how young she was.

C4K Post Number Two

For the second post, I commented on a boy named Bryan's blog. His blog was very impressive and actually very funny. He embedded an animoto on his blog about a trip to a museum. I told him that I didn't know what an animoto was but he did a good job using it and that it was very funny. I told him to keep up the good work.

C4K Post Number Three

For the third post, I commented on a boy named Jack's blog. Jack summarized a book that he had just read and stated that naming the character Mr. Fleinenstein was creative. I told him that he had a very nice blog and that I looked forward to reading more from him, and that I also thought the book was creative.

1 comment:

  1. Levi,

    The more feedback the children can get from adults, the better thinkers and writers they can become. Keep giving them valuable feedback!

    Thanks,

    Rebekah Lloyd

    ReplyDelete